Recognizing that our employees are our greatest asset, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid leave, healthcare coverage for you and your family, retirement plans, dynamic professional development opportunities … and much, much more.
Here is a snapshot of some of the plans we offer:
- Comprehensive Health Plans: To assign the right people, apply the appropriate technology, tools, and methodologies toward the best solution to a given problem.
- QuTech’s healthcare package offers plans for medical, dental and vision coverage. Your family members are also eligible for enrollment in these plans and QuTech offers a monthly premium subsidy.
- Our insurance plans include employee life and AD&D insurance, dependent life insurance, travel insurance and short-term/long-term disability protection.
- Retirement: Retirement benefits include a 401(k) savings plan.
- Paid Time Off:As a QuTech employee, you will accrue paid annual vacation and personal leave. In addition, we offer bereavement/emergency leave and paid leave for jury duty/military duty.
- Other Benefits: Among the other benefits at QuTech:
- An Employee Assistance Program that offers confidential counseling and referral services to employees and their families
- Membership perks with NASA Federal Credit Union and PNC Bank with a number of special employee programs and convenient loan services
- Professional Development Program including Tuition Reimbursement
So if you’re looking for a supportive work culture and the freedom to focus on your career, choose QuTech.
Benefits of being a QuTech Team Member
- Competitive Salaries
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Based Incentives
- Professional Development
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Education Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Personal Leave
- Employee Discount Programs
- Credit Union Membership
- PBI to Performance Based Incentive Bonuses
- PD to Professional Development and Training
- Metro SmartTrip Program
QuTech’s Corporate Values
- To assign the right people, apply the appropriate technology, tools, and methodologies toward the best solution to a given problem.
- To develop a clear and concise assessment of our customers’ requirements and to deliver value added solutions that employ our commitment to quality.
- To proactively innovate or identify technology opportunities and trends that will satisfy our customers’ needs and resolve potential problems prior to impact.
- To apply industry best practices that yield optimum results, while reducing customers’ risk through performance based service contracting.
- To make our customers, colleagues, and company more successful.
- To conduct business with the highest level of integrity, work ethics, and consideration for improving quality of life.